Friday, March 19, 2010

LONDON!

My perception of London: it's just like the US of A. That may offend some Londoners, and also some Americans... but they've got Starbucks, Urban Outfitters, strawberry flavored Chapstick, vegetarian options at all the restaurants, people on bikes everywhere, AND they speak English. Sure, they've got a funny accent (to my ears), but so do people from New York, Chicago, or Alabama. That being said, I do rather like the United States, so I also liked London. I immediately felt comfortable wandering around the city (after my customary 'getting massively lost' ritual; this has been an important part of my entrance to every new city).





Here's me being a typical tourist at the infamous Abbey Road:

I saw Grizzly Bear and Beach House, two bands I'm absolutely in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment